Redigit posted a picture earlier that’s yet another teaser for some of the large content additions to Terraria coming (hopefully) soon.
In the image we can gather a few things…
- Sword seen before in previous teaser
- New spear-type melee weapon
- Drill (a different type from the one shown here)
- Hammer made of same material as the sword
- Flail possibly same materials as hammer&sword
- Holy water (grenades?)
Armour made of the same material as the spear, drill and chainsaw. Which means a new red ore. This brings our total new armors up to three… Mithril Armor, Cobalt Armor, and this new red armor.
- Hermes-boots-type shoes. Possibly even faster boost, or a jumping boost.
- Blue Balloon
- Some sort of device or power pack for the drill+chainsaw
- Scuba set
Click the image above to enlarge it. From his post about the “Evil Desert” we know that Hallowed Seeds will be introduced as a way to create sort of an anti-corruption area to stop the spread of corruption. Holy Water will be introduced as well as an item that can be thrown at Ebonstone to create Hallowed Stone.
I’ll be replacing the spotlight for Minecraft 1.8 changes under the header image on the site with a running list of changes and theories about the big Terraria 1.1 patch content. Until then, the wiki has a fairly concise list of assumptions and confirmations. Also, for words straight from the horses mouth so to speak, follow Redigit on the forums!