Here are some screenshots I came across of the new Warlords of Draenor expansion pack for World of Warcraft. In WoD you’ll see everything from brand new character models for some of the graphically outdated races like Orcs and Dwarves as well as some seriously good looking skyboxes and new zones (as you will see in the screenshots. Click here or click the pic below to head to the screenshots!
Category: World of Warcraft
Hearthstone, the new trading card game from Blizzard has come out of beta and has officially been launched. If you’ve never played a trading card game or feel like you won’t know what to do or how to play one, head to PlayHearthStone.com and grab this one. It’s really easy to get into but there’s an abyss of depth to the game if you want to hone your skills and min/max your decks and abilities.
You start off playing some major names and characters from the Warcraft and World of Warcraft realm like Hogger and Illidan Stormrage. After you’ve gone through the introductory quests/missions you’ll be able to challenge friends and random players alike.
If it’s from Blizzard you know at it’s worst it can only be mediocre. If you’ve played it before let us know how you liked it and if you have any tips for us beginners!
New expansion for WoW announced at Blizzcon today. Here’s the reveal trailer to get your feet wet:
Here’s a little bit about what we know so far.
- Garrosh will be put on trial and escape before a verdict. He is going back in time, altering the current timeline slightly.
- Garrosh’s goal is to stop the Orcs from drinking the blood of Mannoroth and building the Iron Horde using technology from the present.
- The end of this expansion is going to spill over into the next one. Many more expansions are lined up now.
- Homeworld of the Orcs, heart of the Draenei, lots of giants, seven new zones.
- The Iron Horde is here to take an army into Azeroth and your job is to stop them.
- Netherstorm will be used in a future patch, not at launch.
New Player Models
- New models have lots of facial detail, teeth, tongues, smiles, and animations. Gnome, Orc, and Dwarf are ready for preview.
- Dwarf (click to view)
- Orc (click to view)
- Gnome (click to view)
- Build your own base on Draenor, WoW version of Housing (and return of MoP farm likely)
- Your friends can come and see it, trade resources.
- Collect followers and send them on missions, raids, quests, etc.
- Collect trophies from achievements, mount rare spawn heads on walls, etc.
- Buildings provide unique buffs/bonuses
- Upgradeable similar to the MoP farm
Boost to 90
- New levelcap of 100
- Warlords of Draenor will boost one of your characters to Level 90 for free.
- The boost will clean up your bags, quest log, and action bar to reduce the mess.
Dungeons Raids and PvP
- Seven new dungeons at launch – 4 for levelling, 3 for level cap
- Two new raids for level cap
- Mythic new difficulty harder than Heroic
- Ashran new PVP zone, persistant with no start/end like Wintergrasp – more like original AV
For a more detailed breakdown and more info, head over to MMO-Champion.