Steam Alias:MuchTooSexy
What Games Do You Play?:Pirates of the Burning Sea
Favorite Type of Game?:PC First Person Shooters
Favorite Type of Game?:Console First Person Shooters
Favorite Type of Game?:MMORPG's
a log reading macro

Post by mts » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:07 am

http://forum.mmopurge.com/showthread.ph ... -s-control

i've been unsuccessful at finding a good chat log reading macro to use for fancy functions. i was thinking the link above might have what i need, but am having some trouble disciphering it. anyone have a clue?
Ever since Some-guy (of jen-li flurry buff bot fame) posted his "ultimate buff macro" i've been keen to get it working. the main problem is that doc buffs don't exist. so i decided to experiment, i've never used a macro more complicated than "/ui action..." or a looping afk macro so it was a challenge. so i decided that if jen-li could buff on payment of a specific value of credits tipped, then i could get an afk bot to run a macro on receipt of a /tell.... if i could only understand jen-li's macro!!

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/b...ssage.id=97307 <-the jen-li/ some-guy macro

as im at the computer with both toons, i figured that being afk like this with no external program isn't too against the EULA. if a CSR ever /tells in game i can respond instantly just by alt-tabing over if i hear a /tell "ping" in my speakers.

What the macro does:

performs a pre-designated macro command on receipt of a /tell from one of my other characters

its in several smaller peices, so each "bunch" of similar colored bold text below needs its own macro set up (repace bold underlined **red** text with the relevent information.

in the macro start a character's name like -fihe- becomes fihe, or iasha becomes ash.

in the macro parse server ID is your log in name, server is obvious (me its bloodfin), and the latest chatlog number is found in the server folder for your character in your swg folder C:\Program Files\StarWarsGalaxies\profiles\serverID\server\ it is normally a 10 or 12 digit number similar to...127101743023_chatlog.txt for example. i believe it chages with each different log in session so be sure to start and stop a chatlog using /log;/log before you start this main macro and copy the number over.

!!!IT IS WISE TO HAVE ANOTHER MACRO IN YOUR TOOLBAR THAT WILL DUMP AT THE PRESS OF IT!!! as this maro is hard to interrupt otherwise.

macro name Start

/alias **afk character name here (apart from first and last letter of name)** /macro
/m log_record;

macro name log_record

/log;
/pause 2;
/log;
/m parse;
/m log_record;

macro name parse

/load_alias profiles\\\\**your system ID here**\\\\**your server name here**\\\\**name of latest chatlog here**_chatlog.txt
/[sysmsg:;
/macro edit;

macro name edit

/ui action chatHistoryUp;
/ui action chatCursorEnd;
/ui action chatBackspace;
/ui action chatCursorLeft;
/ui action chatCursorHome;
/ui action chatCursorRight;
/ui action chatDelete;
/ui action chatDelete;
/ui action chatDelete;
/ui action chatDelete;
/ui action chatDelete;
/ui action chatDelete;
/ui action chatDelete;
/ui action chatDelete;
/ui action chatDelete;
/ui action chatEnter;

macro name abc

/unalias [sysmsg;;
/tell **your main character name here** it works!!;

if you set up 5 macros with the name and text as above replaceing the **red text with your own information** then you should be able to get a looping macro that will parse the tells your afk toon recives and perform a macro if the correct person (ie your main toon) sends the code for the corresponding macro.

the important part is to setup a NEW chatwindow that only has Instant Messages in it and have its title listed as sysmsg: /botmon then make sure that your default chat window is ontop (not your new "sysmsg: /botmon" window - so it doesn't get bogged down with afk spam).

in this case set up above, if the main toon sends a tell to the afk toon "/tell afktoon abc" the afk toon will recive it, log it to the chat log, load that chat log as a list of aliases. the log command will save the tell as [sysmsg: /botmon] afktoon tells you 'abc'. then by loading that as an alias, your macro that types [sysmsg: for you will consequently try running a command called /botmon] afktoon tells you 'abc'. for you. it will not understand it but the edit macro can then delete that down to be /fktoo abc with the /ui action chat... commands. this /fktoo abc command then is recognised so that fktoo is an alias that really means /macro and abc is the name of a macro you made that will send a tell to your main toon.

naturally you can make several different 3 digit macros other than "abc" that could area heal, area res, mount a bike, etc. use your imagination

hope that helps and makes some sense.

mts
Forum Helper
Forum Helper
Steam Alias:MuchTooSexy
What Games Do You Play?:Pirates of the Burning Sea
Favorite Type of Game?:PC First Person Shooters
Favorite Type of Game?:Console First Person Shooters
Favorite Type of Game?:MMORPG's

Re: a log reading macro

Post by mts » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:27 am

[Spatial] 18:22:51 You successfully locate a 19 unit sample of Reobelee.
[Combat] 18:22:51 You successfully locate a 19 unit sample of Reobelee.
[sysmsg: /botmon] 18:22:51 You successfully locate a 19 unit sample of Reobelee.
[Auction] 18:22:53 [Auction] ehlsa: Healing Wounds and Curing Disease/Poison in Mirage Cantina. Send me a tell when you are in front of me. We are located in Dantoine just northwest of the Mining Outpost -2479 4356. Must be on LEAVE and a NON-COMBATANT
[Spatial] 18:22:56 Layfon tells you, 'hi!'.
[Combat] 18:22:56 Layfon tells you, 'hi!'.
[Instant Messages] 18:22:56 Layfon tells you, 'hi!'.
[sysmsg: /botmon] 18:22:56 Layfon tells you, 'hi!'.
[Auction] 18:22:59 [Auction] imagina: '--[ IRI'S: I'm available for Wound healing, Stats Enhancing with 2580 Buffs Power or JANTA Buffs Power over 3200, in Theed Cantina]--
[Spatial] 18:23:02 Layfon tells you, 'what's going on?'.
[Combat] 18:23:02 Layfon tells you, 'what's going on?'.
[Instant Messages] 18:23:02 Layfon tells you, 'what's going on?'.
[sysmsg: /botmon] 18:23:02 Layfon tells you, 'what's going on?'.
[Spatial] 18:23:09 You will be able to sample again in 4 seconds.
[Combat] 18:23:09 You will be able to sample again in 4 seconds.
[sysmsg: /botmon] 18:23:09 You will be able to sample again in 4 seconds.
[Auction] 18:23:11 [Auction] neivam: 'New Food Vendor: Fat Pharple Foods [FPF] competitive prices & quality products! Vendors located in the MonkeyFist Vendor Shop in South Eisley, Tatooine (3156, -5643) and the NIKA Marketplace on Naboo (6100, 6309). Avoid the hustle and bustle of those big shopping malls! )!! Exo-Protein Wafers (25k), Vagnerian Canape (35k), Vasarian Brandy [high power/low fill] (35k), and more!! Mail Nehow with any questions, orders, comments, concerns, or criticisms (preferably Chef-related).
[Spatial] 18:23:13 You begin to sample for Reobelee.
[Combat] 18:23:13 You begin to sample for Reobelee.
[sysmsg: /botmon] 18:23:13 You begin to sample for Reobelee.
[Spatial] 18:23:16 You successfully locate a 18 unit sample of Reobelee.
[Combat] 18:23:16 You successfully locate a 18 unit sample of Reobelee.
[sysmsg: /botmon] 18:23:16 You successfully locate a 18 unit sample of Reobelee.
[Auction] 18:23:27 [Auction] lorallla: <MIR> Doctor buffs (2614) and seperate 125% entertainer buffs available in Black Mesa on tatoonie.
[Spatial] 18:23:33 You will be able to sample again in 4 seconds.
[Combat] 18:23:33 You will be able to sample again in 4 seconds.
[sysmsg: /botmon] 18:23:33 You will be able to sample again in 4 seconds.
so just running the "/log" to start a chatlog. then another /log to end it.

so from explanation above, it seems it wants to find the [sysmsg] stuff and reduce it down to the alias.

probably need to get ride of the [spatial], [combat] and other junk.

still figuring this out.....