Moderators:mts, taova, carrier, Shaun, Naldak

bokou
Administrator
Administrator
What Games Do You Play?:Team Fortress 2, Call of Duty 4
Favorite Type of Game?:PC First Person Shooters
Favorite Type of Game?:MMORPG's
Aliases:Bokou, Gill, Lovaire, Grill, Bokia, Crowder
Computer:Coolermaster HAF case, AMD Radeon 6970, 8gb G-Skill 1600, 1200w Corsair PSU, Asus Crosshair IV Formula, Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler, AMD 965 3.4ghz (OC'd to 4.0ghz)
They Love Me In That Tunnel

Post by bokou » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:52 am

For Patch 4.0.3a and up
Total running time for a NE Druid (no rep bonus from racial, but instant flight form makes it go quicker) was 45 minutes start to finish.

1a. Go to Emerald Sanctuary, Felwood.

1b. Complete the quests from Grazle.

-Talk to totem, Kill 15 Furbolgs, Gather 15 Honey Hives, discover totem's secret, and return to Grazle.

- kill a few more until you're neutral with them... took me an additional 5-6 kills.

2a. Go to cave entranceto Timbermaw Hold in Felwood.

2b. Complete quests for Nafien and Ferli.

-Kill 15 Furbolgs, collect 7 Deadwood Weapons, return to Nafien, then... (see very bottom of this quote)

-Find Drizle, kill Chieftan Bloodmaw for key, free Drizle.

3a. Go to a camp south of Timbermaw Hold, in Winterspring.

3b. Complete the quests from Donovo Snowden.

-Kill 15 Furbolgs, defeat Winterfall Runner for crate, slay High Chief Winterfall, return to Donovo Snowden with the Crudely-Written Log, talk to Kelek Skykeeper (also in Felwood, but not for this quest) ... The rest you may complete but does not yield Rep with Timbermaw Hold, including the followup journal quest that you picked up and turned in.

-Find the cauldron, collect green sludge, return to Donovo Snowden.

-Speak to witch doctor to finish the quest you received while killing Furbolgs.
(Killing Rimepelt quest does not give rep either, but it is a 5yrd away quest.

4. Go to the furbolg camp north of Everlook and murder everything in sight only stopping to pick up beads. You'll need 50 beads to get from empty Revered to Exalted. The drop rate for feathers in Felwood BLOWS so do the beads instead. Kill the ones on the hill ABOVE the camp as well - as I found they're almost a 90% drop rate for them where as it's a 50% or so inside the camp. Turn them in near the cave entrance in Winterspring.
Steam Profile: Bokou
BF3 Profile: CaptBokou
The Rants and Raves
Bokou's Mumble Server: Click Here
JOB Minecraft Server: games.journeyofbokou.com
JOB Terraria Server: Offline
JOB WoW Server: Click For Info