Moderators:mts, taova, carrier, Shaun, Naldak

bokou
Administrator
Administrator
What Games Do You Play?:Team Fortress 2, Call of Duty 4
Favorite Type of Game?:PC First Person Shooters
Favorite Type of Game?:MMORPG's
Aliases:Bokou, Gill, Lovaire, Grill, Bokia, Crowder
Computer:Coolermaster HAF case, AMD Radeon 6970, 8gb G-Skill 1600, 1200w Corsair PSU, Asus Crosshair IV Formula, Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler, AMD 965 3.4ghz (OC'd to 4.0ghz)
Copy/Paste Strats for Throne of Thunder

Post by bokou » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:11 pm

Source: http://treehealsgowoosh.wordpress.com/2 ... under-lfr/
I made a couple changes for clarity.

Jin’rokh the Breaker
/i TANKS: This fight has a tank swap. You need to taunt whenever the other tank gets the debuff Static Wound.

/i EVERYONE ELSE: If you are targeted by focused lightning, try not to kite it through the group and make sure it explodes on you outside of a water pool.

/i Unless you are kiting, you should stand in the pool of water for a DPS and healing buff. Run out of the water when the boss casts Lightning Storm or you will die. Once a pool is Electrified, you cannot go back into it.
Horridon
/i TANKS: One tank will be on Horridon and one will be on the adds who come through these 4 doors. Tanks should trade places after each door to clear the Triple Puncture debuff that Horridon will put on you.

/i HEALERS: The troll adds put up lots of debuffs. Please dispel as much as you can as often as you can. PRIESTS: Please use Mass Dispell on the first door.

/i EVERYONE: Do NOT stand at Horridon’s head or his tail. Dinomancers are first kill priority, AoE down the other trolls. Click the Orb of Command when it drops. Avoid all the ground effects – DBM will yell at you if you are in them.
Council of Elders
/i TANKS: Only Frost King needs to be “tanked,” other bosses cast or charge. You will get a stacking debuff called Frigid Assault. You must swap before the debuff reaches 15 stacks or you will be stunned.

/i EVERYONE ELSE: First kill priority are Loa Spirits and Living Sands. They MUST die within 20 seconds! If no adds are up, DPS the empowered boss – the BIG PURPLE one.

/i On Frost King: Stack up on the person who gets the Frostbite debuff. On Priestess: Interrupt Wrath of the Loa, kill spirits.

/i On Kazra’jin: Avoid his charges. Use damage reduction CDs when he uses Overload, DON’T KILL YOURSELF by reflecting too much damage! On Sul: Interrupt Sand Bolt, kill adds, don’t stand in quicksand.
Steam Profile: Bokou
BF3 Profile: CaptBokou
The Rants and Raves
Bokou's Mumble Server: Click Here
JOB Minecraft Server: games.journeyofbokou.com
JOB Terraria Server: Offline
JOB WoW Server: Click For Info